Aug 29, 2011

Over The Rainbow And Back Again

The previous name I had for this blog is back. It is back to its original state. The Rainbow background, the old blog title. I'm not obsessive over rainbows...I do love them, but I'm not obsessive. This blog is just me. I change my blog so many times it is obnoxious! But the rainbows are here to stay. I'm not a rainbow hippie child. I just can't decide on one or two colors for my blog...so I choose all of them. Works for me!
College will welcome me in about 7 days. We are counting days now people...days!!! I am so excited, but of course I will miss my family. My parents tell everyone I am counting down the days, and I am; but what they should also know is that I will be sad to leave them. I like coming home and having my family there. I like running to Spencer and telling him the stupid stuff about my day and make fun of the stuff he does. I like Erin showing me the very end of Napoleon Dynamite 100 times thinking I've never seen it and laughing hysterically while it plays. I like the AZ sunsets and heat that suffocates me as I walk out of a cold building. I like that my little brothers think not being able to play nintendo is the worst thing in the world and losing to me is impossible (it does happen occasionally). I like late night swims and Saturday movie nights with Spencer. I like my dad telling me all the do's and don'ts of life. I like my mom telling me the little things of her day and laughing about them as if I was there with her. I like my dog coming to me and laying his head on my lap as if it's the best thing in the world. I will miss all of this, but I'll be back. In about 3 months I'll be back for Thanksgiving and then two weeks later I'll be back for 4 months. So no worries, AZ isn't going anywhere.

No comments: