I could wait for the 1 week mark to share this post, but why not be out of the ordinary with 1 week and 4 days? I started packing today. It wasn't really my choice, my mom told me to start. A lot of people have different feelings while packing up to go to college. Mine were probably similar to someone elses out there, but quite honestly the task made me super duper excited. I have had many moments when I wish I was already gone. A couple times here and there I've had the moment where I just don't want to leave, but packing is not one of them. Packing to me means that you are starting fresh, new...going on an adventure. Packing means trips and vacations (almost). I am excited to be packing. Of course I haven't finished nor will I finish till I hit about the 4-5 days left mark, but even packing simple stuff I never use right now excites me. The only thing I am slightly worried for is school; the actual school part. The going to class and having homework part. The waking up at 6:45 because I was dumb and signed up for a 7:45 class. The studying and losing sleep and trying to stay awake in class. Everything else though, sounds really fun. The whole reason of going to school though, is to GO TO SCHOOL. Which means doing everything I just listed as entirely awful, but I'll make it through.
I leave in 1 week and 4 days. I will arrive in Rexburg in 1 week and 5 days and I will start school in 2 weeks and 2 days. I'll let you guys know how the actual school part is going once I start it, but until then I will just enjoy packing.
No comments:
Post a Comment