Quick! Status Update: Currently I am home alone with no car and nothing important to do...So I blog and interpretive dance to random strange music. Wish you were me?
But I do only have 15 more days left before I enter the ultimate hick-ville. So I promised myself I would make the most of those 15 days. Do the stuff at home that I won't be able to do in Idaho. Which means sometime today I'll have to go swimming. This also includes running at 3 o'clock to sweat out all of the water I drank during the day.
Everyone is GONE! Everyone is leaving for school, at school, or learning in class at this exact moment. So it's just me and my interpretive dancing today I guess. Oh, and my dog. Maybe he'll come swimming with me.
It is now 11:37! Something is wrong with that time. Seriously.
I am still in my pajamas!
I am really hyper.
I have nothing to do.
I kind of want to paint...but I don't own paint. I only own charcoal. I could buy paint. If I had a car with me. But I don't. So I can't buy any.
I'm listening to Coldplay.
I would like to go to a Coldplay concert.
Who would like to come with me?!?!?!?!
I've never been to a concert before. I know right? Learn something new about me everyday huh?
I feel like there is SO much to do until I leave for school. Which there probably is, but I can't figure it out exactly what it is until I start packing...which I can't start until there are about 5 days until I leave. I still have 15. So the feeling has left me ancy and stressed (just a little). I can't even make a list because I can't even think of what I would be missing.
Anyway, blogging apparently is something useful to do, because I am much less hyper than I was when I started. TGFB. Thank goodness for blogging.
Have fun at school everyone. Because you're there and I'm NOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment