You know it's the day after prom when facebook gets swamped with thousands of pictures.
You know it's the day after prom when a question is asked in Sunday school and no one answers because they are all asleep.
You know it's the day after prom when all the girls in YWs don't want to talk about anything other than prom.
You know it's Mother's day when all facebook statuses are about how great their mom is.
You know it's Mother's day when dad is cooking dinner and the chicken smells really really really bad.
You know it's Mother's day when all the mom's talk abour their missionaries calling home.
You know I have nothing to talk about when I come up with an "you know it's..."
But I did make the most fabulous rolls EVER for my family today. I am being domestic with my new apron! Seriously guys, these rolls are to die for.
No comments:
Post a Comment