So remember when you were nine and you wanted to chill with your best friend on a beautiful afternoon. So what do you do? You pick up the phone and no matter who answeres the other line you simply ask: Can so and so play?
Now what do we do?
Dude, ya wanna chill?
We need to hang out this weekend!
What are you up to? We should do something!
I think life would be much easier if we just stuck to: Can you play?
Unfortunately my post isn't even about this. It's about dating. OoOoOo....everyone stop reading now. I know what you're thinking. Well, I don't but this is important information.
Maybe it's just me, but I feel that boys don't ask on dates anymore unless it's to a school dance. I'm sure there are the select few who step up to the plate, but most don't. They just "hang out". That's what the kids do these days. No need for dating! We'll just all hang out. How bout it? Apparently it qualifies as the same thing. Wrong! It's not the same thing. I realize the prophet recently said we all need to get married and stuff, but lets just start with going on dates first.
Don't be alarmed either guys, because us girls love going on dates. Plus all dates don't require you spending money on us. So it sounds like win win for both genders!
Hate to break it to ya though. Guys, you should be the ones asking.
I wish we could rewind back to yester years where going on a date was a big deal. We should try that, just for the heck of it. Who knows, you just might like it.
And this picture is here because it's meant to be cute, and because it's my blog and I can put it there. If you get it, good for you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment