Words are said. Words such as:
We are totally hanging out this summer
We need to stay in touch
Everyday it's gonna be you and me
Come visit me in college
Words are said, but they are just words. Most likely none will come true. I won't hang out with them this summer, I won't stay in touch. I'm not going to see you everyday and I doubt I'll visit you in college.
I will be working full time over the summer, I won't have a car in college, I hardly even talk to you, and sure we'll stay in touch...you just make the effort first. These are the words I think in my head when people say this to me.
There are the exceptions. The exceptions meaning I want to keep in touch, I want to hang out with them over the summer, and heck yes I will make the effort to visit them in college if they are willing to vsit me.
Last night I hung out with a huge group of people from school. It was so much fun. It's been a while since I've been with a somewhat large group of people and it was refreshing. We went to a New Global Citizens benifit concert and we played kissing rugby and ate icecream for Mr. Joey Eddington's Birthday. These people are the exception. Miss Emma, and Becca...Caroline and Cali, Joey, Josh, and Lane and Aaron...of course Adam and Jarvis. They are the exception. First of all because they are so much fun to be with and secondly because I want to see who they marry. I'm betting on a couple of them marrying eachother...so of course I need to keep in touch to see how it turns out right? So exceptions...lets stay in touch k? Lets hang out over the summer, but it doesn't have to be everyday and we don't have to drive 4 hours to visit eachother in college, because we all know we'll be way to busy having fun.




1 comment:
If I am the one you're referencing in "some of them will marry each other".... Actually, I'm pretty positive I'm the one you're referencing so 'm just going to stop this stupid comment.... But that was a good night. "Emma Barton likes this post" (fb)
Post a Comment