May 15, 2011

Sunday Thoughts

Heres what has been on my mind today:

1. Our ward is now the same ward in the Singles Ward movie. We are small, have crying babies, have the crazy organist, and no one really knows what is going on.

2. I love my job. The girls say/do the funniest things. So much better than being at school all day.

3. Graduation should come faster even though we have 8 days of school left.

4. My family is weird. Today we watched the Pro Golf Tournament and the guy who won was asian. So in honor of him we ate eggrolls for our dinner snack.

5. My blog is super adorable. Not to brag but I'm kinda in love with it. Except for the double posts...ya, were working on that.

6. My brother turns 17 on Tuesday. Oh hot dang! Sorry girls, I've already planned out his future and unless your name is _________   __________ then you don't get him.






No comments: