Tonight is Broadway Review at Mt. View. Today is also Spenny's birthday.
Irrelevant
Almost....
I took an exam after school today and when I came out of the school I saw everyone going into the auditorium for Broadway Review. It was late and the show started in a couple minutes. I noticed all of the people running towards the auditorium were men. Or more so....dads in ties. They were all just arriving from work and they were running, literally sprinting to the auditorium. It was a mass army of dads in ties.
It. Was. Brilliant.
I wished I could've known which dad belonged to which kid in the show so I could tell them that I saw their dad sprinting to the auditorium with his tie in his face. The better thought was that my dad would do that too.
Except he wouldn't sprint...and he doesn't wear a tie to to work. He wears a smock.
Irrelevant....but smock is a funny word.

No comments:
Post a Comment