Apr 14, 2011

Opinion #1

Food we eat....honestly


My opinion. It's fake, most of it. The food business hordes our money and gives us non real food. Since when did chicken breasts be the size of our faces? When did bananas get so long? And if it takes 4-6 months for our chickens to naturally develop then why are farmers making them develop in 28 days? Stupid hormones and crap they inject into our food. Then they go and make real food so expensive no one wants to buy it. I say we be like some European countries and ban certain food ingredients so America can be healthier again.

Now you write your opinions in the comment box and I will publish them later!

3 comments:

samyoung said...

Ooop. Forgot to comment. I totally agree! In brazil, by bro ate meat from animals that had some serious hormones, and It carried over to him. Its just nasty!

Christine Marie said...

Ooo I am loving your blog.
I agree, our food is not healthy and not sustainable. It may be more expensive to do it the natural way but it will be worth it in the long run I'm betting.

Alisha said...

oooo! I am excited you read my blog!