I just see faces. People watching, you see faces. Walking around school, you see faces. Log onto facebook, you see faces. I'm tired of faces. I want people. Humans. I want to know their stories. Why they are the way they are. How they have become that way. This thought has led me to wish I was a photographer. You can see some of the story in the picture. See other things besides the face. I love taking pictures, and I bought an antique camera but still haven't used it for the lack of film and a flash bulb. I just haven't gone all out with this love I have. Here are some examples of stories beyond the faces.
I'm guessing they're married since he's wearing a wedding band. She looks happy, and so in love it makes me all warm inside to know it can last forever.
On vacation, having fun being goofy. My guess? Best friends or sisters. I've decided with sisters, all very close. The oldest is the one on the outside, unless they're triplets.
Friends having an adventure. Somewhere exotic. They've been needing some more fun in their lives and I would like to know if there was a bottom below them. If I knew my prediction could change drastically
War. Obviously. Having a friendly conversation and smoke. The middle on has a wife and a little girl back home. The smoker came because his friends enlisted and the far left did it to for his country and his father.
This explains itself. I thought it was cute.





No comments:
Post a Comment