Feb 18, 2011

Letter #4

Dear BYU Admissions,

I know it's not a good thing when your future lies on one little word, but can you speed up the process here? It's been what....2 months since I've actually applied. Isn't this a little over the top? I mean, I check your facebook page daily, and I don't mean to be rude but how can everyone benefit from the blessings of being patient when not everyone is going to get into BYU? You say I will be blessed by waiting, but since my number one goal right now is to get into BYU and if I don't get in, is my blessing of being patient going to be not getting into BYU? It's like saying,"Here Alisha...you have been waiting so diligently and patiently that we are going to give you a prize. You know that college that you've always wanted to go to and couldn't wait to go up there? Well, good news...you HAVEN'T been accepted! Isn't that great? You don't get to go to the college of your dreams. Well have a nice life figuring out what you're gonna do with it now." It's kind of like a slap to the face. All I ask BYU Admissions, is that if you're gonna decline me....please do it quickly. I hate when you take forever to rip the bandaid off, it really hurts. But if you do it quick, there is only that little sting there and I won't end up hating you forever.
<3

No comments: