Dear Future Husband,
This is a big one. The biggest letter I shall ever write perhaps. This is an important letter you see; because you will be my world, my rock, my best friend. There's big things we are going to accomplish together and boy...I can't wait. I can't wait to meet you. I'm sure I will find you attractive. Perhaps not at first though. Perhaps at first you will be rude and mocking and I will say I hate you. But as time goes by I will fall in love with you and won't be able to imagine a more beautiful person. I want you to know about me, and I want to know all of you. It's possible, not all of the movies lie.
I have a list-a list of things we will do together in the first couple years of our marriage. In the years before we have children. Some things include travel. We may be poor, but we'll make it work. Were gonna be smart you see. People will envy us. Were going to learn French and walk down the street babbling in this beautiful language. We will take car rides just cause, and we will longboard to our hearts' content. And don't worry, we'll hit Disneyland while were engaged.
I hope you know that I will love you. I don't love you yet though...because I don't know you yet silly! You're so cute. I hope you'll know that Anastasia is my favorite movie, and that even if I don't want you to I want you to make me go running everyday. I want you to tell me to shutup when I'm being a brat, and to say you love my cooking even when it tastes nasty. I want you to look at me and know what I am thinking. I want to have secrets that no one else knows. Can we please look at people weird and then whisper quietly about nothing to make them feel awkward? Let's not care what people think k? We will be awesome and super chill. I want to be the chill couple that everybody loves...the couple that gets invited everywhere but will decline just to sit at home and watch a movie.
We will love our kids. We will spoil them, but teach them right. Before they turn 7 they can where whatever they want. Can I buy them rainboots even if there is no rain? You can buy them stuff too. They will love you, I mean...what's not to love?
I hope you are following the Lord my dear future husband. For this is the only way you'll get me forever. Stay strong and be righteous on your mission. With all of these girls getting married it makes me think about you alot. I won't say hurry to me soon because I'm working on patience. But hopefully we meet in the next 5 years. Until then, I hope you have a fabulous life. Can't wait to meet you. I love you.
Love,
Your Future Wife
P.S. Please don't be rude or mean when I meet you.
No comments:
Post a Comment