Dear Last Night,
I know it's odd to be writing to the past, but I freegin love you. Maybe it was when Spenny decided to come to the Justin Bieber movie with Delaney and I, or maybe it was when I surprised my little sister and took her too. Or maybe it was when my little sister actually admitted she wanted to be there and started singing to the songs. Or maybe it was when my best friend was sitting next to me in the movie when she was supposed to be in Utah. Though it could've started when I went to go pick Delaney up and Collett snuck up behind me and told me she's known she was going to be coming down for 2 weeks now but kept it a secret from everyone so she could surprise them. Yes I did scream, yes I did almost cut off her air supply while hugging her, and yes, last night....you were awesome. Thanks for being so great.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment