Jan 11, 2011
A Random Day It's Time To Pray
So I changed my blog, a little bit. I have ALL new music-not one song is the same. Then I changed some pictures and what not. I had a pretty annoying day today. It wasn't bad, nothing bad happened to me. It was just me that made it a bad day. I got in an argument with my mom, then I got home and had to clean the kitchen and all this stuff was happening. I kept accidentaly running into things when walking (ever done that before)? It was really frustrating me, and I had no reason to be frustrated. I went into my room and lets just say I had a small breakdown....no crying was involved. I sat down and was really mad and frustrated about so many things at once I couldn't think. All of a sudden I got this feeling that I needed to pray. I was feeling a little proud and it took me a couple minutes to get down and thank the Lord for everything I have. After I was done though, I felt a lot better. I found out I had no homework, my mom came home and we apologized, and my day got better. Funny how that is. So bloggers, just remember...if you're feeling down, or angry or anything-just pray. I guarantee it will make your day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment