Jan 8, 2011

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeasy

Second semester has begun. It's been a week into it, and I feel....like I've done nothing. Maybe it's because I have 3 classes? Wonderful! I am singing when I wake up in the morning. HAHA, I wish I could be that cool at 6 a.m. Anyway, my MCC English class doesn't start until the 18th! Wowzers. That made me extremely happy when I found that out. Other than that I do only have 3 classes and I get out of school at 1 and I am getting more hours at work and maybe quite possibly have found a weekend job (just for Saturdays though)-but that's still just a maybe. This first week was chill, and to end it off, I went to a sick party with my friend Sam. It was kind of fun just dancing and having a good time, but at the end it was really weird to see all the graduates from last year come to party too. I understand the need for a good party, but really? Once you leave high school....leave high school. Then, I asked to Sadies. That's right, Alisha is acutally asking a boy to a dance this year. I had been on and off on whether I would go or not. I wanted to save money, everyone was already asked...but in the end I decided to go because I knew I would have fun. Plus if I don't get asked to prom it could be the last dance of high school.
5 months people, 5 months! That is all that is left. May 26th, 2011 is the date. Save it, because I know it's already cemented in my mind.

No comments: