She is in her twenties, recently married in the Salt Lake City Temple in June. She is an amazing snowboarder and also surfs. She sponsors Roxy and was born in New South Wales, Australia but has lived in the U.S. most of her life. She has high standards and big dreams. In the past 2010 Winter Olympics she won the women's freestyle snowboarding gold medal-going against 3 of the most competitive U.S. snowboarders: Kelly Clark, Gretchen Bleiler, and Hannah Teter. Yet, she stuck with it and won the gold medal thinking that her family wasn't there to support her. Wrong! After she won it with a switch backside 720, her family rushed out to greet her. Awesome huh?! I mean, she actually pulled a switch backside 720! That's insane. I'm guessing you guys don't know what that is. Like I said....a finatic. Anyway, she is amazing and I look up to her. She's bombarded by the media, has her own clothing line, just got married, won the gold medal, and still keeps her standards high. Practically every picture I see of her she is dressed modestly. This is why I am going to learn to snowboard. Check it out:
Yeah, she was cool enough to paint her nails gold before she won it. She knew what she wanted.
Yeah.....she's pretty sick.
So....who is she??






No comments:
Post a Comment