Just do it. (keep your minds clean now)
But do what you want to. Stop worrying about tests, or finals, or the dance that just happened. Stop worrying about what the teacher will think, or she or him...or the guy next door. You want to do something? Go do it! Now all I'm saying is, do what you want to, but remember there are consequences to some of the things you may do. But hey, if you want to dress up as ninja and run around superstition mall, go do it! No one is stopping you, and no one will even know you...but if you and your friend are gonna have a great time doing it, why stop to wonder what the passerbys will think. Have some fun, get out of the house. Go hiking...swim in a frozen pool..have an eating contest, or a giant soccer game! Just do something fun during this week that will take your mind off school, work, stress, or anything else. Because what I always tell myself:
Failing the upcoming final will not keep you from getting into the college you want.
(exceptions)
1. You are already failing the class
2. You are already in college
Oh look, only 2...but seriously, if you are already accepted into a school, why worry so much? Why make your life so miserable? I'm not saying don't do your work...just tone down the stress level a little bit. Life will be so much better, and you may do better on the test with a clear mind. True fact. Now, I'm on the border of my grades...one is an 80% and a couple classes are like 91%, so I can stress a little. But I know the material, I have been doing it all year, so I'm trying not to worry...and it should make this week better.
Do what this guy is doing....Follow his shirt and have fun-Do somethin crazy!


No comments:
Post a Comment