Dec 8, 2010
Go Green
So today my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I thought about it for a couple minutes, and the only thing I could come up with was...money. That's a huge problme for me right now. Currently, I am not broke...but in a sense I am. my dad told me I am no longer allowed to spend any money, and any money I get in checks..all of it has to go in the banks. Sad I know. But I need moeny for college, and I have to find a second job, and life is jsut stressful in this category. It's not going well. So I would just like money. Money to pay for the things I want. Like school, and a place to live, and food and books. I guess clothes would be good too since I plan on going to Idaho. The list keeps getting longer. And to top it off, two of my best friends and their cousin are going to Ecquador this summer for the OSSO program; a thing i have always wanted to do. Like it's number one at the top of my list to do before I die. It costs another $3000, and one of my friends needs a roommate. ME! But, I can't go...unless I earn some crazy money here in the next 6 months...since i am supposed to be working full time over the summer. That means I have to earn 3x's as much in the next 6 months. Ecquador seems farther away the more I talk about it, so I'm just gonna stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not gonna lie...this post made me somewhat depressed! boo money. dream big anyway.
Post a Comment