A very strange title that has nothing to do with the post, but ya. So my best friend and I celebrated our one year by....taking picutres and shopping for things for reasons...secret. Shhhh. Anyway, it was really fun, and we are both extremely photogenic...please see below posts. Also..."socks are for sluts!"
Then, today...right after school-when all of you other school babes were learning, my friend Sam and I hit the ice rink. There was litereally 14 people there. So much space to skate! It was fun! Except when we were freezing and couldn't feel our hands. So then we bought hot chocolate, then our hands got worse! We have learned from our mistakes and will be prepared next time. By the way, did I mention it was really fun? And no one fell...well...k, I did. At the very last minute too, seriosly the zamboni was getting us off the ice and I fell, well kind of glided onto my butt and slid around the ice. It was kind of fun.








No comments:
Post a Comment