Dec 16, 2010
?
Something is wrong. Something that makes my head feel like it's 200 lbs. My head shouldn't way 200lbs. But it does, and it's painful....any intense sudden movement I make, creates a pounding in my head. And by sudden movements I mean bending over or looking to the left or right. This should not be happening. At exactly 8:30 last night, my head started to burn, but my body got really really cold. So I studied a little bit and that wasn't suppose to help my head but it kind of made it worse. So I went to bed with 3 blankets on to keep me warm. When I woke up it was if my head wouldn't lift. Supid head. It's so annoying. Luckily, I only had two classes so I made it through the day. I felt like I was in a daze all of school, like I was there but not there. My head still hurts but that's about it. It's just annoying, I don't have a fever and it came on really quickly. I think it's because I'm stressed...I'm not one to get stressed that easily. But I have all the grades I want, and my finals are practically over- so I can't explain why I'm stressed I just am. Bleh...stupid head, stupid stress..stupido. Anyway this is a pointless post to pass the time away because I don't/can't study anymore and I AM BORED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment