Dec 18, 2010

No More

Yep, I'm sick with the flu, but not that much anymore. Now my nose runs like a faucet and my throat won't let words come out of it. BUT-NO MORE!  I am done, I have things to do, a life to get on with. Today I am going to a baptism, and then I will watch people sing. I was suppose to sing with them, but I don't think I'm gonna get that lucky. But I am feeling much better. Only took 2 1/2 days. Wow, I seriously just wasted 2 1/2 days of my life sleeping. Never again! I still have to finish a picture for my aunt and finish a book all before Christmas...plus I have a secret project I must get done before the 28th! This is crazy. Sam, I think I need your help on this secret project. Call me and I'll let you know!

2 comments:

samyoung said...

will do! I already know what it is but ok :)

Unknown said...

I want to help with the secret project!! Psh ask me before sam! How come Sam gets to know and not me? PLus I am already sick with the same thing you have at the same stage! we're perfect secret project buddies!