Oct 4, 2010

Love Life

So this had to have been the best weekend ever. And I know Monday is not a part of the weekend, but it was so fabulous that I have to include it also. Let me explain why in only small details. Lately, things have been pretty stressful. Mainly not for me, but for someone else I care deeply about. And if you know me at all, you know that if they're stressed, I'm stressed because their stressed. haha I worry about the people I love a lot ok?! Anyway, so a lot of things have just been up in the air, and many hard and challenging decisions were to be made, which made everything more confusing and harder to decide. Then, a single letter came in the mail...and suddenly, everything got better. Everything. Now only one thing is up in the air, and everyone is no longer stressed. I have a huge exam tomorrow, and I'm so happy I don't even care what grade I get on it! Isn't that aweful? Oh well, I'm to happy to care. Also, I went on a fabulous date with Nick and who else to double up with than Collett and some dude she went with. haha ok...Adam. Just kidding, the guy is cool (but between you and me bloggers, I know someone better than Adam. Shh, don't tell Collett) ;) Anyway, it was a lot of fun, and Monday was just fabulous with the letter and all. But get this. This is the, well, ok the second best part of this week. Collett told me that she's going to Disneyland the same day I am. I am so stoked!!!! What's better than having you're best friend, you'r family, her awesome family all at the happiest place on earth? I can only think of one thing. Us all together in the celestial kingdom! Of course! But I'll let you bloggers know how that expericence turns out when it gets here. Until then, make yourself be in a good mood so you can share it. Thanks Cali Whipple for sharing yours!!!

1 comment:

samyoung said...

It's fun reading your life :)