Sep 30, 2010

Life Update

Here is a quick update on my life. Try to keep up, and I will answer all questions at the end. Thank you.

In two weeks I am turning this age: 18
I decided I like
But I hate
I am currently married to

that guy, on the left obviously. He is my best friends brother. She is

and she is marrying this guy below. try not to judge. hahaha

And as all of this is currently going on in my life, I still find time to play

Which I have a game on Saturday by the way and we are going to kick some butt! Luckily, in a couple of weeks my family can escape to
Now I kno your jealous. Hope this updated you guys! Any questions or confusion?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my lanta! I feel so exposed! hahahahah I love you. This was a really creative post! I want to copy you sometime when I have time! your awesome!