There is my date and I...aren't we adorable???
Next we have what I did last night. It was so much fun. So I got a call from my friend Shelby, and she asked me if I wanted to go have a paint war? Now, my first thought was...ummm, No way! But after my friend Sam decided to come with me, I reconsidered. And I'm sure glad I did. Best night ever!!! Luckily, I got none in my mouth or eyes, but I can't say that for everyone that was there. It was loads of fun to see my friends from elementary again. Pictures are a must on this one.
Sam and I
The final product
Before the war. Weren't our shirts pretty???
It was a blast guys. You should all do this activity before you die. Just sayin. The comment box is below, use it wisely!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment