-You're a bird-
He says it; the fabulous Noah. He tells her she's a bird, and that she can fly away to freedom. But she never does, not until the very end. And then he flies away with her. Why? Why is this the greatest love story of all time. If you don't have a clue as to what I'm talking about, then listen up.
The Notebook
Where one of the hottest men alive, Ryan Gossling, plays a passionate and poor young man named Noah, who falls in love with a rich girl named Allie, or Rachel McAdams. Soon, they are separated by their social differences, only to find Allie married to someone else. Later on, Noah brings the spark back to Allie and she leaves her husband for Noah where they fall peacefully in love. Until later on, Allie is struck with alzheimers. The love story goes on, and takes your whole heart with it.
I could watch this movie everyday. Almost, but I've decided it's one of my favorites. It's set in one of my favorite decades, and the music is fantastic. All the epic love scenes, and not to forget the dramatic break up scene. Allie repeatedly hits Noah until Noah decides it's no good and just hits himself over and over again. Tears, love, happiness, fighting, the desperate need to be with eacthother, and then betrayal. This movie has it all. I know it's about six years old, but I watched it last night and fell in love with it again.




2 comments:
your calling in life is......writing movie reviews!!! you made me want to sit down and watch this movie just so i could here him say "you're a bird"
um... best kissing movie ever (as in it has the best kissing scenes). Wrote about it on my blog last night. :)
Post a Comment