Sep 20, 2010

Share the Love

Hey all you bloggers. Listen up! I am selling my charcoal drawings. But here's the thing. If you want to buy one, tell me what you want me to draw! So that way you can have exactly what you want. The price is $45, and the mini is $30. If you are immediate family or best of the bestest friends with me, you get both for half price. Below are pictures I've already drawn and handed out. Tell your friends people!! Let me know if you want one by leaving a comment below or sending me an e-mail at flaminhotcheet25@yahoo.com or sending me a message on facebook.

Avatar-this one is a mini

This is what I drew for Matt

For my aunt

For my mom for mother's day

For Collett's little sister Delaney, obviously.

The very first charcoal ever.

A mini I ddi for Zac.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! you are so awesome!!! I love that you have this amazing artistic side! I know exactly what i want to order! I want a Cupcake..underneath I want it to say XOXO CO. I will show you a rough rough drawing I did and you can run with it!