Aren't they beautiful? First, we have the perfect waterproof camera that I am dying to get. It's digital with 12.1 megapixels. But it's waterproof! That is so cool, and I am dying to get it.
Next we have the 20D Canon Classic. It has 8.2 megapixels, but when you add the lense below it, I'm sure it will have many more. Only this one is about 2x's as expensive. So I have to decide which one I would rather have. hmm, tough choice huh.
So i love phogography. I can sit and look at it for hours. Have I ever been in a photography class? no. Have I ever taken pictures professionaly? no. Do I have awesome editing skills? no. But I would like all of those, because it's so cool. So welcome college electives! I am so excited. Now all I have to do is get a decent camera. Mine's not so bad. Sony digital 12.1 megapixel..not waterproof. Bummer huh.



1 comment:
Photography is SUPER!! Just beware..that is is EXPENSIVE. I am a photography major..and between film and paper I spend at least 400 dollars a semester on supplies..So..ya..and there aren't MANY digital classes available but if you look they are there. So ya..that's all. :) Happy shooting!
Post a Comment