Who knows? About what you ask? Well honestly, I have no idea. Who knows why we call ducks, ducks? Who knows why our government is the way it is? Who knows why music changes our mood, or why we crave things when were pregnant? How do brains develope, and who knows who gets to decide what we have to learn in school? I'm not looking for mathematical answers, or scientific knowledge. I'm just asking curious questions that don't need complex answers.
Lets think about it. You can explain how the brain develops to me with complex answers and way to of long words. But then I can simply ask, well where did those words come from? And you will tell me the prefix and suffix of it, and I'll say, well where did those words come from? And I will keep asking the same question until no one knows. Someone, any little person like you or me decided to call a pen a pen, or a duck a duck. And it stuck. People belived him and called a pen a pen. Someone decided that 2 + 2 = 4. And some idiot had to decided what chemstry was going to be, and what we were going to learn from it. And someone on this earth a long time ago had to make up the alphabet and numbers, and musical instruments! Think about it. Everything in our world is made up. It was made up! By us, ourselves. One person says this is how it's gonna be, and that's how it now is. We listen and do because we don't know what else to do.
I think it's weird to think about that. Some people will probably be rolling their eyes and say, Alisha...deal with it, it's not going to change. Well you know what? Why should I call a duck a duck? I should call it a lula. And maybe in two centuries a duck will be a lula. It makes perfect sense. Someone one day said, I want something to help me organize my stuff. So they sat and put together this thing, and they sat and looked at it, and said it is now called a calendar. And now everyone calls it a calendar! NO! Call it a day organizer, a book of your life. This is probably the weirdest blog post ever. But I didn't know what to write about. But who decides that we have to take the ACT to get into a good college? And who decides that we have to sleep when it gets dark and go to school when it's light. Why can't we do the opposite? And who makes the traffic rules, or why the traffic lights are red, yellow, and green. I'm sorry, but when I see green I think of grass, not GO! Purple could be go. Or maybe orange! And I know there's this thing called Law of Nature and we need laws and rules to survive, but couldn't we tone it down a little? It would probably end up being a chaotic mess, but if everyone was nice on most occasions, and didn't feel like commiting suicide or killing eachother, then we wouldn't need all these rules. Things would be less expensive, we could do more things in life instead of stressing out over the littlest things.
In the church we are told to gain as much knowledge as we can in this life so we can take it back with us after we die. But I say, why not learn important things at school! If we are taking our knowledge back with us, I don't know, but I don't think I'll be doing math in heaven. We should learn how to treat eachother, and about respect, and about the world that was created. And I'm not saying open a book and read about, I mean go there. Experience it for yourself. You would learn so much more. But we can't. Because it's so expensive, and getting on an airplane is so stressful and difficult. Have a passport, make sure your not a terrorist, pay for your luggage. Really? I mean ask them why you have to pay, and listen to them say, "Well if you don't want to pay then don't bring any clothes!" Whoever came upu with that rule and why? They don't need more money!
Just think of how far we've come from two centuries ago. Pretty far, and we've gained many positive aspects, but we've also gone down into the depths of despair. (haha) I love life, and this generation, but it's so confusing. Why do you do that, or why is it like a crime if I wear this? People are so judgmental and snobby. What is up with this world? I am so weird, I do honestly sit and watch people and see what they do because it's so funny! The way people work in this world, and they only do it because it's supposedly considered normal. HA! The things we talk about to, like were gonna die if we don't get to do something. Or she broke up with him? NO! OMG girlfriend, that's harsh. hahahaha WTF?! Seriously, it's so funny and obnoxious.
We should just enjoy life and forget about the little things that bug us. It's just pointless and time wasting. This is how I think about things. Honest to honest. If you want to just start dancing crazily in the middle of walmart...then do it. No one's stopping you, and who cares what that creepy man with the beard thinks. You're never gonna see him again. Last night I hung out with Mackayla. As we waited for Jeremy to get done working we went to Walmart. We beat boxed to Justin Timberlake's music video, we cried over Justin Beiber's picture in the magazine section. But my favoirte was when we played wii. Right in the middle of the store in front of everyone. We were yellin and fighting over who was going to win, and I looked around and people were staring at us like we were freaks. But who cares?! I was having fun, they weren't so why should I care. When people tell me, "I want to wear this, but idk." I always say so do it. Why not? If you want to do something, or wear soemthing then do it! I want to take dance classes, so do it! Now I get if it's too expensive, but if not...then what's stopping you? To me, that makes no sense.
Hope you don't think I'm a freak about saying this! haha jk, I don't care what you think of this blog post, because I wanted to write it, so I did. And if you want to do soemthing, go do it. Unless you give me a REALLY amazing excuse as to why you can't.
No comments:
Post a Comment