Jan 3, 2013

Thank You Facebook!

I think this post will be the only time you hear me thank Facebook. Thank You Facebook! I was recently added onto a group called: Many Are Called, But Few Are Sisters. It has almost 3,000 members of sister missionaries who have just received their calls. It is UNBELIEVABLE! I am so amazed at all the sisters that are going, and where they are going. It makes me happy to see the sisters from different countries coming to Arizona. I commented and tried not to stress the heat part so much. There is a Google document going around on the page where all the sisters write where they are going, when they report, and what language they are speaking. Out of those 3,000 sisters...there is 1 other going to Leeds, England. Of course, more will come as the group becomes larger...but for now it will be me and Sis. Anderson. I did some stalking, her profile picture has snow (so SHE'LL be used to the cold). I also sent her a message, she has yet to reply. I am SO excited I found this page. Sister from all over the world are a part of it. They give each other tips on what to wear and where to buy things such as boots for snow and rain (my issue), and longer skirts for us taller sisters (also my issue). It just amazes me how many girls are serving or are going to be serving missions. I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to go to Leeds, England. I cannot wait: 105 more days!!!

No comments: