Oh life. Life, life, life. Life cereal is gross. Ya, that sounds good. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to go home, because honestly I can't wait to go home. I can't wait to be in a clean house, to not have to make my dinner every night, to have my own bed back, to have my old roommate back. Soon. In 12 days. In 12 days I will have a clean house! Sad this is something I am looking forward too, but I am. I am looking forward to seeing my boys! Jeff, Jeremy, Spenny! The boys here are rude, they like to play a game called kissin' n' ditchin'. Us girls don't approve.
Halloween was fun though, I was Justin Bieber, and then a Mexican, and I got a grilled cheese for $.75. It was nice. Very tasty. Anyway, that's the update-not too exciting. You must want good news though, so here it is.
1. My best friend/sister just got engaged!
2. I go home in 12 days!
3. Justin Bieber's christmas album is pretty good!
4. I got a high grade on an anatomy practical for being honest!
5. It was sunny today!
6. I might be in Nauvoo housing for spring!
7. I passed my math class!
8. My brother gets home in a month!
9. School is over in a month!
1 comment:
Hey....Feels as if we haven't tlaked in a long time. I laughed out loud though when I read how excited you are to come home....I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!! I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!! hahahaha Love you LIsha
Post a Comment