All great stories start with this line. Small, simple, just four words; but you already know how the story will end: it will be a fairytale-it will be a happy ending, and your not afraid to keep reading.
Once upon a time...
a girl changed her mind. She finally figured it out, and now she has found her happy ending.
The End
I'm transfering schools. Give or take its only been a couple months and I should give this thought more time, but I'm certain. I've always been certain, I've just never tried hard enough. So hopefully Provo will accept me this time, because I'm ready for the challenge. I took a visit there this past weekend for my birthday and just knew. I knew the moment I saw the 'Y' on the mountain, and I knew all weekend, and now I'm back in Idaho and I still know. Idaho is my starting point. The kick in the butt for what is really coming. It was a realistic weekend: a great weekend. Idaho has been great but...The above short story has nothing to do with me, I just have happily ever afters on my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment