Apr 22, 2011

Loving

I'll just get to the point. Life is so awesome right now. It could be because I run and workout everyday now and haveb't eaten a butt load of surgar like I do. It could be because I have found the greatest songs on the face of the planet all in one weekend and got them all on my i-pod after my best friend Sam fixed I-Tunes for me (another plus). Or maybe it's because my other best friend is home from Utah and I get to see her everyother day for a week rather than once every couple months. I am going to prom next weekend and have my dress all ready. Most likely it's a combination of all of those. But right now I am rocking out to the greatest music and blogging. I will accomplish homework tomorrow and can't wait to wake up at 6:30 to go running. I realize it's a Saturday, but I missed running today and can't wait to see the sunrise. Something is wrong with me right?? I've also been craving the beach like crazy. You should also note that my recent obsession over Hawaii has only gotten worse. I've also decided that I really really want a balance board and a ukelele. I mean, I already have an acoustic and an electric guitar. Why not add a ukelele right? Plus balance boards are SO SICK! I am totally buying one and taking it to Idaho. Speaking of which:
Glad to know I will still have awesome sunsets where I'm headed. Of couse they won't be like Arizona's, but close enough.

No comments: