Apr 5, 2011

Criers: Aren't We All?

I'm not a huge crier. I cry in extremely stressful situations and when I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe and when I'm really, really excited. Other times include when I'm watching movies, but typically I have to be alone to bawl my face off. Here is a list of all the movies that make me cry every time I watch them.

1. Pearl Harbor-how can you watch 2 very attractive men die and not cry? Plus the other thousands you see die also
2. My Dog Skip-the very first movie I cried about. I went into my room after watching it and bawled my eyes out. The dog gets old and dies and the boy leaves him, so sad.
3. The Bucket List-now I know it's supposed to be a funny movie, but I was on many drugs at the time due to the flu and it just seemed really sad.
4. The Notebook-Do I need to explain?
5. Dear John-when did I stop crying?
6. Anastasia-she loses her entire family, imagine how that would feel?
7. Charlie St. Cloud-when Zac Efron cries, you can't help but cry along with him
8. The Time Traveler's Wife-I loved this movie, and I cried my heart out

So you ask why this is important to know? These movies that I cried in? Well I've decided that once in a while people just need to be destressed, and one way to do that is to cry. I can honestly say I watch one of these movies just so I can cry and by the end I feel a lot better....usually. So go ahead, try it. Cry your little hearts out because it's good for you. Just don't over do it.

No comments: