Feb 28, 2011

Think About It

Question: Why are all the boys asking to prom already?


It's not even until May
And they called us girls crazy when we asked a month early to Sadies
Who's crazy now boys?
By the way, if were talking about prom...I'm still on the haven't been asked list. Just throwin that out there FYI

Also: Here's a funny video to entertain you while you procrastinate something important you should be doing.

2 comments:

scarlettnoelani said...

I remember being in your shoes.
(Yeah, I just went there.)
but really. I remember my whole prom fiasco.
And then it happened.
And then it was over.
And then sometimes I think about it and I wish it were different.
And then I just don't care anymore.
So don't worry about it girl! You're going to utah in like, a week!
Btw, I was remembering our times in aerobics. I miss it.
<3

Alisha said...

haha yeah, I'm cool with prom really...I'm not freakin out over it or anything I just thought it was funny. And ya...Utah.