Feb 27, 2011

I'm Not A Hobo

I have a home. Well, coming this Sept 12th I will have one..in Idaho! Its name you ask? Lampratch halls....the coollest looking apartment ever. And who is my wonderful roommate?
The one and only:
MAKAYLA BIGGS!!!
And another girl who I know her name and we can just say Makayla and I tried to facebook stalk her but apparently she doesn't have one. And then there's a 4th. Now I really don't know who she is because she doesn't exist yet. But we got 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a living room. I have an extra long mattress too! Exciting huh. It's just nice to know where I will be living and who my roommates are. It's acutally really comforting and it makes everything more real. I can't wait!!!



So they aren't the real thing, but it's what the byui website gave me so I give it to you. Enjoy!

No comments: