So if any of you have a facebook, which I assume you all do, and if you have friends on that facebook, which I hope you do, then you have seen that everyone has been accepted into BYU. Well, except me....because my title says I didn't get in. See? Read it? ok good. So as I think about what went down last night and the pressure evreryone was feeling, I sit here on my bedroom floor eating a can of tuna with some crackers. I'm not supposed to have food in my room first off, and secondly the food stinks but it's so good. If you like fish, which I do.
The thing is....all my life I have wanted to go where everyone was going and to be doing what everyone was doing. So the first time in my life...I am doing the opposite. I AM NOT GOING TO PROVO! Kudos to me if I say so myself. I am actually ok with it. I mean sure the people who go will have a great time, but so will I. I'm gonna learn to snowboard and play intermural soccer and date all the hott guys....only date.
So since this new blog is dedicated to my college experience I feel obligated to tell you where you will be following me.
I, Alisha Scott, have decided while sitting here and eating delicious tuna, that I am not goint to BYU Provo, but I will in fact be attending...BYU Idaho. Don't judge me, because in reality you're just gonna miss me. So bloggers, grab your parkas and gloves because were about to find out what real cold feels like. Aren't you excited?! I am...I can't even wait. Our adventure starts Sept 12, 2011. See you there!
1 comment:
Alisha, I love you. And BYUI will be amazing! :)
Post a Comment