So the letter thing just made March seem like it was coming slower, so I'll just go back to the norm. So, tonight is the night of BYU ADMITTANCE! To waste some time waiting I blog, but I also realized something else:
Whether I get in or not, my life will be awesome, and it was meant to be.
I know I will be devastated if I don't get in, but it was meant to be, and even though as I read those words I might not get it, but later on I will see that I was meant to be at BYUI, or anywhere else I decide to go. Or I do get into BYU and I will know I am meant to be there, because it's gonna be a big deal if I get in. Nothing amazing got me there....I don't have exceptional grades, and I don't do high school sports.
I know the Lord will provide with what we want most if we have faith and follow Him-but He will help us gain what we want most through other little things. My goal in life is to marry in the temple and have a family...and I know marriage at any BYU school is so cliche, but if I may find my husband there. And it may not be at BYU, so that may be why I don't get in, because I'm not meant to be there. The Lord has bigger plans for me than just college, but the college I go to can change the way my life turns out. Understand? I just hope that when I get the e-mail, I can understand the Lord's plan for me and accept the answer I get.
No comments:
Post a Comment