Jan 2, 2011

2010 I guess

So as I sit in my boring house with my boring life I read everyone's blogs and they are all kind of doing the same thing. Blogging about their year 2010. So why not hop on that bandwagon and be like everyone else? So here it is, my 2010...what I can remember of it anyway.

1. I met some pretty cool people. Which means, Alisha made new friends! Say what?! Joke. Alisha always makes new friends. Anyway, I made two new great friends, and both of them are now my best friends. I also made some decisions on who was most important to me and who wasn't. Some friends I left, but others were gained so it was a win win. I also became closer to my elementary friends, which always makes my life happy.

2. I started this blog in 2010. Cool huh?

3. Life became more stressful, imagine that! Like 10 times more stressful. It's ok though, I'm pretty sure 2011 is going to be 11 times worse than 2010. Something to look forward to I guess.

4. I went to Disneyland for the first time in my life. What was that about? I must have been deprived by my parents or something as a child. I also went to Out of Africa where I got to feed a giraffe with my mouth and pet some zebras. And feed hyenas and lions-yeah, no big deal.

5. My brother left to Mexico. And a couple of my friends went on missions too. Now I get letters, that's cool. So this is the first year I've gotten letters, from boys...from missionaries...from attractive missionaries-and some weirdo called my brother I guess.

6. 2010 was the first year I've gotten a 4.0 since, well since like- I think 2007? Since 7th grade. So 2010 was the year of smartness!

7. In 2010 I went to EFY and met cool people, I also watched a friend get baptized, I had the best year of girls camp ever (hands down), my younger brother and I became a lot closer, my older brother and I made up (which is a really really big deal).

8. I learned to not care about the little things that bug me, now it bugs me when other people care about the little things.

9. I played my last year of high school soccer. Sad! I am definately playing college soccer though, you better believe it

10. The feeling of wanting to graduate just got worse, yippee!

Yes I know those were like really lame things about 2010-but I'm tired and can't think and I have school tomorrow. Which I am honestly glad about because it can get my mind off of anything else I don't want to think about. Happy 2011 people.

1 comment:

samyoung said...

So im just curious...how did you feed a Giraffe with your mouth?