So as most of you have probably noticed, I changed my blog. Completely, again. I do it alot. See, when I'm stressed, or tired, or just something I don't like is going on in my life, I change things. And it seems to be that the only thing I really change besides cleaning my room from top to bottom, is my blog. And so I changed it. Again! And not only did I change it, I CHANGED it. I got this new thing that can create awesome blog posts. Like I can highlight words, and change the font to totally awesome! I can also make the words really Large or make the words really small. You can also scratch out words, and underline them. OoOoO! A lot of you bloggers have probably already seen these new attractions. But I just discovered them. Also, with this new blogger, I can see who looks at my blog page. Yesterday I had my blog page opened 8 times. And I wasn't even on my blog yesterday, so it couldn't have been me. It also tells you from which countries your blog is being looked at, and the website that opens it. It's kind of scary and I may be securing my blog to just some people, because I have people who have opened up my blog from Alaska! What in the world! Crazy huh?! I guess I just love my new blog and everything about posting now. It's fantastic, and I only spent 3 hours messing with it! That's the fabulous thing, I just throw away all my homework time to mess with things that don't need messing. Just because something in my life is bugging me.
Wanna know what it is??
HA! Well you can't, but you can enjoy my new and improved blog. Adios Bloggers! Find out who is stalking you!
No comments:
Post a Comment