First Post:
So last weekend I went on my Homecoming Day Activity. In case none of you even knew I was going. I am. And only with the coolest guy ever. Nah Nah Nah Nah: Aaron Toone!! Umm ya, it's ok I know your jealous. Anyway, we went to West Clear Creek right outside of Winslow. Imagine Fossil Springs, but a smaller hike (but much, much, much steeper) and the water was freezin cold! Literally ice, not joking. But it was so much fun, plus the two hour car ride watching Prince Caspian was fun too. We also had breakfast at Lane's house and ate a wonderful picnic lunch. Then we went exploring. Huge caverns that can make your voice echo forever. Thought you were jealous when you found out who my date was? I can only imagine your jealousy now. hahaha. Whether your jealous or not, it was extremely fun and
GUESS WHAT?!
Homecoming is tomorrow night! Tomorrow night people. I have this wonderful silver dress and only do I trust my best friend to do my hair. I will update that for you guys later though. O MY GOODNESS!!! I literally just remember I forgot to order in the boutonniere!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh gosh. Well, as I go do that, please enjoy these wonderful pictures below:
K, so as you were waiting, I literally called around, and thankfully my friend Sara knew a lady (sis. Peterson) who makes them and she will have it ready at 2 tomorrow! YES! Thank you kind woman!
Second Post
Wednesday night, we made cupcakes for mutual. Not just baking the lil o'l cupcake, but actually decorating them. OoOoOo. People, they are hard core, legit style. Appreciate the oOoOo-ing. Wanna see some pictures?? Well I will show some of them to you.
Mine is the middle one. Awesome I know. And P.S. That is not a cat...it's a dog. So don't say it's a cat because then you would be lying and you know where liars go!!!! And below is when I went to Collett's house and that's her brother Nick. He was trying on all of her jewelry. Gotta love that girls. Anyway, apparently you have to back off now because he's my new husband. But I will miss him as he leaves me for Argentina for two years. Love ya too Babe! >:( hahaha totally kidding. He's not really my husband (hopefully you got that before I actually had to tell you). And that's Delaney attacking him.
Third Post:
For my third and finally post I will post my feelings on school, and math, and college. Which all just revolves back to school. Wanna know the truth? I don't really like high school. I use to hate it, and no it has just gotten to "don't really like it". So I feel as if were improving. We can do it! TOGETHER!! Hopefully. But the thing is, I took a math test today. It was soooooooooo hard. And of course I failed it. But then i go home and get the "your younger brother is in the same class and he has an A and you have a C, so you should learn from him-why are you so stupid" speech. Yes, I know....it's a lot to say in one breath, but I think you'll make it out alive. So that's the life I live. And I can't complain how hard school is, because it's not like it's going to get any easier. But so far I've applied to NAU and ASU, and I still have BYU-P and BYU-I to apply to. So far applying isn't that bad. So far. haha. But I learned more about NAU today. and GUESS WHAT?
I don't think I would mind becoming a lumberjack.











No comments:
Post a Comment