Aug 9, 2010

Let's Explore New Things




See this? yes, my new room. Now imagine cluttered closets, so you can't even see the floor. Your desk drawers so messy they won't even open up, and books piled high you don't even know which ones you're missing. In other words, take a look around your own room. Or that is my room. But I deep cleaned. Start fresh for the school year. And you know what? It feels Great! I found new things, books I am missing, I now know I'm missing them! I just feel clean, my room is clean, I'm ready for school. Kind of, the down side to this sharing room thing is that well, all my of little sister's stuff is everywhere. Theres another side to the closet where you can't see the floor, just my little pet shops. Her desk is so messy you can't even tell it's a desk. So I can't feel that clean, and guess what else? My dear friend Collett and I figured out last night that I will never, ever, EVER have my own room again. EVER AGAIN!! In fact, I only had my own room until the age of 8, 8 people! That is sad news! But along with cleaning and starting new, I got a haircut to prove how NEW I want to go. But I will post no pictures of that. Because I will save that surprise for school.

The comment box is below. use it.

No comments: