Jul 29, 2010

Top Ten


Scary things that no one knows, things that keep me on my toes, top ten answers here it goes!!!

1. Lightning: It could kill me if I got struck, like I know it will. I have that kind of luck.

2. Sharks: They can eat my foot, I need that foot. I need it!

3. The Ocean: I will go in it, oh how I LOVE to go in it, but guess what's in it. Ya, sharks....so I am afraid that my foot will get bitten off while in the ocean, but I still go in it, because how can you not?

4. Waking Up in the Middle of the Night: If I wake up and hear a noise, someone is in my house, even if they aren't...they are!

5. Scorpions: They scare me so bad. I won't even step on them to kill them, I just book it. P.S. I have been stung.

6. Horror Movies: I picture myself in them. So when I sleep I'm gonna die for about two months straight everynight. It's what happens. So I don't watch them.

7. The Lake: Honestly, I prefer not to go. If I can't see what's under me, there is no way I'm having fun until I'm in that boat. I just fake the smile while on the tube.

8. Sharing my truest feelings: I know I say a lot that just comes to my head, but when it's describing how exactly I feel...there is no way I'm telling you. It takes a lot for that stuff to come out.

9. Interviewing for a Job: I don't like people judging me right up front like that. I mean, first it's the lone walk of death to their office, then here they sit sizing me up. It's like they're saying, "Hi, I don't think your capable of making sub sandwhiches, or pushing buttons on a cash register. I think you're a brat, and don't deserve a chance." Thank you mean lady.

10. Driving to far Places: If someone asked me to drive to sunsplash, my answer would be no. Too far for me, not comfortable, don't know where I'm going, no. Even if I knew where to go, I won't do it, because it scares me to drive on the freeway. I've done it before, but it scares me. And so does parking, and roundabouts.

Let me know, what scares you??!!!!

No comments: