Jun 15, 2010

BFFE




Two Words: Best Friends.
That's all it takes to make your life so much more better than it was.

This past weekend plus a Monday and a Friday, me and my best friend Collett went up to my grandma's cabin. And can you say the best thing ever? So fun, including horse back riding, temple baptisms, visitng family, torturing collett, and just everything coming out in 3 nights, plus EPIC DANCE PARTIES! I love those. Anyway, we had so many fun times and I'm sad it's over. But she only lives like 5 minutes away. I used to think that best friends were something only the lucky people got. I had best friends, but to me, I had lots of best friends. Now theres nothing wrong with that, just that you don't have that one person you can always go to. I had like 10, but it wasn't as good to me because they didn't share the other half of the posicle. They didn't share every secret, didn't always wanna talk or hang out, and seomtimes thought you were weird and didn't love you at the same time. haha Now I wonder why I thought of them as my best friends. Anyway, now I cam to a conclusion that I have 4 wonderful best friends. I've known them since elementary and we used to do everything together! But I have only one bestie! Which is Collett of course. We are so close we can read eachothers thoughts. haha think I'm kidding? Think again!And then we have this amazing thing called the "quote book" where we write down all of our personally made up quotes. some that have alot of meaning to us, or we just say ALL THE TIME!

All in all, the whole trip up was so fun. I miss all the horses now, especially Smoke, and the best part was getting away from the world. No scheduale, no parents bossing you around, no nothing. Just you, nature, and your best friend. What could be better than that? If you say nothing, then you are a genius, if you change it..then you can shutup! haha But I probably still love you. Whoever you are. Now I am back, and things have a scheduale, and parents boss me around, and I don't have horses or very pretty nature. It kinda sucks...acutally not kinda, it does SUCK! I can handle it though, because collett lives right down the street, or two, or 5 streets away. If you are reading this collett, know that you are the best of the best, and I hope we can be friends till were 84 like G.G.P. and her friend. Or we will be BFFE. Love ya!

<

where we went..so beautiful



broken swing. hahaha made my day.



horses.smoke with me. o'rien with collett

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dearest Alisha,

No I did not tear up when I read this most amzing blog post! It was such a fun trip and I can't wait till we go up and visit again! Good thing we only live a few blocks away. hahahaha. For all of you who read this and doubted the statement that we can read each others thoughts...its so true that it even freaks us out. there should be case studies because sometimes I am convinced that we share a brain.

Alisha: We will be BBFE because who else will carry out my fineral stipulations! Merry Happy, daisies, dance party. the end.....literally. hahahaha. Wow...I guess I want daisies at all my major life events. hahaha

Love you lots your my bestest friend ever!
Like Anne of Green Gables and Dianna.