So alot of things have happened since my last post 3 days ago, but I will only share one of those things with you.
My dad has decided to take each of his kids on a trip of their choice either in Canada or the U.S.
When he first told me this he didn't specify where. So of course my first thought was Greece. I was finally getting to go to Greece. But then I wanted France with Paris and the city of love. Then that thought switched over to Australia. So I asked the stupid question....are there limits? And I got my answer. So now I still can't decide where to choose. U.S. or Canada. I could go see Niagra falls or go visit Quebec or some other cool Canadian place. Or there's New York, D.C., Alaska, the old church history sites....and one of my personal favorites-Hawaii. I could finally learn to surf, visit BYU-Hawaii, lay on the beach all day, and experience some great food. Or New York...I think my second choice where I could yell at people rudely, go shopping, and finally understand what it feels like to take a taxi (probably not that exciting). Or I could go to Walt Disney World in Florida, or go somewhere just because it's beautiful but has nothing to look at except nature itself. The choices are endless and I don't want to screw this up so give me some more options guys and help me narrow it down!
2 comments:
I vote hawaii. Disneyworld isnt all that exciting.
I would vote Hawaii too because airfare is so expensive to go yourself. Otherwise, I would vote for New York. That city is awesome!
Post a Comment