Currently, my blog sucks. I beg you to not make any further comments after that sentence unless it is "No way Alisha...you're crazy." But I must say it is true. I've never been the best writer and I try to make my blog posts interesting. Something people would want to keep reading. Something people would want to comment on......BUT it hasn't been happening lately. My unfortunate need to blog everyday has ended in me having almost nothing left to talk about. Luckily it finally occurred to me that I haven't told anyone about my summer or the preparation for my fabulous college road trip. Hence, the need for another blog post.
I love nannying. So naturally, when my previous nanny job ended I wanted to find another one to fill it's place. I was stubborn and in a way shut off any other possible job out there. I filled out applications to places, but in my head I was determined to find another nannying job. And I did. Now I don't love nannying. This is how I see it in my head: I was so stubborn to give anything else a chance that God finally gave me what I wanted....but at the same time made it a living hell so I would realize that there are better things out there. I know I make the job sound horrible, but in reality it's not THAT bad. Emphasis on THAT. There are 4 kids between ages 9 and 9 months. They are mostly all adorable inside and out. Minus one. Her name: Katie.
She is 2 and SO cute (on the outside) you just want to keep her forever. Until you say something like....Katie use your inside voice, or Katie let's read a book before we go to bed, or Katie let's put your swimsuit on. Which of course Katie replies with:
NO NO NO.....YOU HUSH UP DON"T TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU'RE DUMB I WANT MY MOMMY.
And then she starts to cry.
And then I become really confused as to what I did.
Terrible twos?
I'd say so.
Last week my entire family...minus me went to California to chill on the beach and go see animals at a zoo. I stayed home to find a job. Obviously I found one, but still a disappointment. Of course I had my best friend down from Provo so we did all sorts of fun things-that I will not be sharing on my blog. All in all, it made up for missing the beach.
Now I am on a hunt to find a PC laptop to take to Idaho. Anyone have any ideas for that one? I've found all of my roommates on facebook, one of them is bringing a long board up for me and she got a free snowboard! I'm not sure what that has to do with me but I find it pretty cool so I thought I would share. That's about it with my life so far. I'll let you know if I live through the summer. Chou!
No comments:
Post a Comment