Summer Update: I've gotten a job as a nanny, I get to go to Utah and up north this summer and possibly California. Fun huh!?
One of the most stressful/insane/totally awesome places to be is.........the airport. The airport signifies a new place, a new scenery, new people. It's exciting and busy. There is a new adventure that is in store. The plane ride isn't so great, but waiting for it is. That's just me though. I love the type of boredom that takes place while waiting for a plane, the expensive airport food, the rude passengers. The airport is also the best place for people watching. One time I saw a missionary walking to a gate wearing a cowboy hat with leather boots. Add the suit and the hat and you have one of the most attractive men ever seen walking to an airport gate. Airports hold all kinds of emotions, which can make for a very interesting time. I can't explain it, there's just something about an airport that makes me super excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment