Apr 11, 2011

HELP!

So if you have noticed in the past couple of days, my blog has gone ballistic. Ballistic!! It is so crowded looking right now it is stressing me out just to log on, plus if you have checked the bottom of the page, I have double the posts! How lucky am I?! Better yet, I don't know how to get rid of them. So, if any and I mean ANY of you lovely people are skilled with a computer or blogger please help me fix this. Please!!

9 comments:

samyoung said...

I am not too lazy to comment :) I'm pretty good at both of those! Yup yup. I read it!

Alisha said...

but can you help me? haha. I am gonna see you at the easter pageant tonight!!!!

samyoung said...

Yeeeah! Ill bring binoculars. So you can see me. Or you could sit next to my family! Theyre coming too. Yeah...I can help? but...It looks pretty good! Except for the double post thing...

Unknown said...

Sam, I want to be your friend. And Alisha, I can help you. Promise. haha

Alisha said...

Well we are going with our whole youth and my friend bailey is down from utah!! so you can meet her. Ill find you at the beginning and get those binoculars. That will be awesome. thanks sam, you're the best! :)

samyoung said...

Ooh cool! Mmk. Well, I'm excited to meet her! Just make sure the get my binocluars back :) oh and i have to get some visitor form for you for prom...buut I dont have It.

samyoung said...

Hi Emma :) Your blog is cool.

Alisha said...

a visitor form? hahaha I feel special. I also don't have a pice of fabric to show you the color. So we'll have to meet before prom I guess. Man, things are just so complicated! hahaha jk.

samyoung said...

Oooh! Just take a picture of the color with your phone. That would work good.