What I want...you probably don't care about (most of you reading). But since this is my blog I get to type it out.
So....what I want...
A). A cowboy
B). A horse
Though maybe I'll just take the cowboy and his horse. Ya, good plan.
I also started reading a new book. Its kept me occupied. No there are no cowboys or horses. Just your typical mormon romance novel where a missionary is on a mission and falls in love with a girl while he's serving then when he's done he goes back to marry her. She has read hair and green eyes. I have red hair and green eyes. The missionary has brown hair and blue eyes. The missionary is DANG attractive. At least in my mind....anyway. Pictures?
I felt all the other pictures of "cowboys" were too scandalous or too old looking. This one was just cute.

1 comment:
I want a cowboy too. FYI.
Post a Comment