Feb 14, 2011

Why one?

It's Valentines day. In case you live in a hole or something and didn't know. Unless you knew but refused to believe it because you hate this day and have no one to share it with. If that's the case....get OVER yourself. You can go bake some cookies and hand them out-I'm sure lots of people will love you then. I'm bitter actually. This day is meant to be on a Saturday or a Friday. But really, a Monday? It's like the world is forcing you to love this Monday. Well I went to school....then I went to work...then I went home to do homework. Wow, I feel loved so much. I have this new boyfriend though. Just for the 24hours of this lovely day....so I don't have to celebrate singles awareness day. But he lives a little far from me. Not to self: never have a long distance relationship-it will never work out. He said he had something delicious for me. So that could mean A). He baked something sweet or B) He bought new chapstick. hahaha totally kidding on B. Anyway, enjoy the rest of the love day that you have. Because you arent allowed to buy anyone roses or chocolate or anything cute for a whole nother year! (hopefully you new I was being sarcastic)
P.S. Justin Bieber is my valentine.
Don't be jealous because my hand and my lipstick made it onto a magazine cover. If it wasn't me, I would be jealous too.

No comments: