Feb 8, 2011

Missing List

So unfortunately I have been thinking about a lot of things I miss lately. But it's not all depressing really. Most of the time I just try to figure out how I can not miss it anymore which turns out to be a really great day when I do. So here is my list

1. Aunt Lorie's. Aunt Lorie's comes with horses and funny jokes and running around in the desert on Smoke or Pearl. Never O'Rien-after he tried to kill me. But what I miss the most is just the peacefulness of being up there and not having to worry about school or work or any drama. It was just me, the horses, the open road (cliche I know) and of course, my best friend.

2. Canada. This summer I won't be able to go up because either A. I'll be in school. Or B. I'll be working. Unless I go to work up there-but that will be different. I will be working, not chillin and going to Banff all the time or the stampede. Plus if I go, I would want Spencer or Ryan to come up with me. But I just miss my G-parents house and looking outside at 10 at night and still having the sky be lit.

3. Soccer. Yep, I miss running and fighting and tripping people. I miss getting bruises and yelling and having a reason to throw a fit or dance stupidly in the middle of the field. I miss joking with my friends and making fun of the other team. I miss stopping the team's offense from getting a kick near my goalie. And yes, I even miss feeling guilty for letting a goal in. No, I was never goalie-but sweeper. I always made it my fault when a goal let in though. The past team I had was so fun, and even though the last game was the worst game in my history of soccer, I will never forget the fun times I had. Intermural soccer better watch out.

4. I miss my pool and my shorts. I kind of love the cold. Or 70 degrees is just perfect...but I want to wear shorts and play outside and then when I get hot, jump in my pool.

5. I miss vacations. More so, the beach. I miss leaving Arizona. I love traveling...LOVE LOVE it. Seriously, it's my favorite thing ever...and I haven't gone somewhere in so long. Everyday I think about someplace new I could go and something cool I could do. Just yesterday, I realized the cool and strange things I have done. K, new short list!
       1. I've ridden a camel
       2. I fed a giraffe with my mouth
       3. I've eaten shark
       4. I've pet a zebra and helped feed a hyena
       5. I've eaten cow tongue
So it's not even that cool. When I think of more I will write them down

6. Yep, she knew it was coming. I miss Collett. I miss our crazy sleepovers and our trips to the cabin. I miss going over to her house and just chillin. I miss our long talks and our walks on Sundays. I miss her craziness and her rants. I miss our quotes that we don't really have because we haven't seen eachother in a while. I miss going to her house and actually being able to see her. And this is not weird at all but I miss her bed. It is so comfortable!!!

So, what do you guys miss?

2 comments:

samyoung said...

I miss collette because she always made you so happy! sorry i stole yours :)

Alisha said...

You make me so happy! haha, and you can steal my ideas any time. :)